Disc Golf Adventure
Come join EUPA and the Edmonton Disc Golf Association (EDGA) for a Disc Golf Adventure all while raising funds for EUPA's annual charity - Boyle Street Community Services! Monetary donations are welcomed and all event proceeds will go to Boyle Street.
This event will happen at The Hills on Saturday July 10th at 10am. Small groups will start by rotating through 3 different stations where an EDGA instructor will discuss a key skill for disc golf before heading out on the 9 hole course! Participants are encouraged to stay distanced and will get individual equipment. Registration includes a snack bag and rental of disc golf discs; let us know when registering if you want to use your own discs.
Bring your own lawn chair or picnic supplies – we'll have a post-disc golf social where our players can catch up!
Kids or other non-participants are welcome at this event; please let us know when registering if you have family members that will be coming with you but not participating.
- What: Introduction to disc golf by EUPA and EDGA.
- Where: The Hills @ Charlesworth Disc Golf Course
- When: 10am Saturday July 10th
- What to bring: Bring sun protection, water, discs (if you have them), and a lawn chair/picnic supplies (if you'd like to join our social afterwards). Registration includes a snack bag and disc rental (if required).
- Registration: To guarantee a spot, sign up by Thursday, July 8th for $10 (2021 EUPA Membership not required). REGISTRATION NOW OPEN