Disc Golf Adventure
You don't need to play with others to get your frisbee fix - come join EUPA and the Edmonton Disc Golf Association (EDGA) for a distanced Disc Golf Adventure!
This event will happen at Rundle Park on Sunday September 20 at 10am. We'll start with an orientation and introduction from the Edmonton Disc Golf Association, and then play the 18 hole course in small groups! Participants will stay distanced (2m unless part of the same household cohort) and get individual equipment. An EDGA instructor will stay with each group for guidance and tips for the first few holes of the course. Registration includes a personal snack bag and rental of a disc golf disc; let us know when registering if you want to use your own discs.
Have you missed your frisbee friends? Bring your own lawn chair or picnic supplies – we'll have a post-disc golf distanced social where our players can catch up!
Kids or other non-participants are welcome at this event if they can follow distancing requirements; please let us know when registering if you have family members that will be coming with you but not participating.
- What: Introduction to disc golf by EUPA and EDGA.
- Where: Rundle Park Disc Golf Course
- When: 10am Sunday September 20
- What to bring: Bring sun protection, water, discs (if you have them), and a lawn chair/picnic supplies (if you'd like to join our distanced social afterwards). Registration includes a snack bag and disc rental (if required).
- Registration: To guarantee a spot, sign up by Friday, September 18 for $10 (2020 EUPA Membership not required).