Women's Indoor Clinics
We are excited to once again run a series of indoor skill development clinics aimed at female EUPA members looking to keep active with Ultimate this winter! These clinics will once again be taught by volunteer coaches from 2016 Canadian national bronze medalists, Flurry. Players will find this opportunity a great way to learn the basics and take their game to the next level!
When: Monday nights, March 6 to 20 (3 weeks)
- Time: 8:30-10:30 pm
- Where: Archbishop MacDonald High School (14219 109 Avenue)
- Perfect for players who have been playing for a while and are looking to take their game up a level or just get ready for the summer season.
- Each night follow a similar format: warm up, throwing/catching drills, drills for specific skill development and scrimmage.
- Every week will focus on a different group of skills to make you a well rounded and awesome ultimate player!
Cost: $20+GST per player
- A valid 2017 EUPA membership is required to play in this league
- Registration: Register online now!
For any questions regarding the clinics please contact email@example.com.
For questions regarding online registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.