2018 Annual General Meeting
- When: November 15, 2018 at 6:00-8:00pm
- Where: Green and Gold Room (Multi-Purpose Room 6) at Commonwealth Rec Centre (11000 Stadium Road)
- Who: All 2018 EUPA Members
- Nominations: All nominations for Board positions to be self nominations/motions. Then have a seconded motion.
As a non-profit organization, the AGM is an important night for EUPA members to learn more about the association, share ideas and get more involved.
There are 6 Board of Directors positions accepting new applications - Treasurer, Secretary and 4 Members at Large. These new Board members will impact EUPA's direction in the next couple of years, so attend the meeting and vote for who you think will best represent the organization!
Do you want to apply to a position with the EUPA Board of Directors? There's still time! During elections EUPA members are encouraged to nominate/motion themselves then share information about why they would be a good addition to the association.
Available Board Positions:
- Treasurer (2-year term)
- Secretary (2-year term)
- Member at Large, 4 positions (2-year term)
- Position Descriptions
All Board candidates are to be self nominated and will be voted on at the AGM. If you are considering running and would like to know more, contact Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org.