2019 Volunteer Appreciation and Annual General Meeting
On Dec. 6, we're holding a volunteer appreciation event to thank everyone for helping us make the 2019 EUPA season a great one. All EUPA members and volunteers are invited. Stay tuned for more details here and in our newsletter.
After we've thanked everyone, please stick around for our Annual General Meeting, where we'll be discussing the year that was and the years to come, as well as electing our new board members. For the upcoming 2019-2020 year, we have the following positions open:
- President (two-year term)
- Vice-President (two-year term)
- Member-at-Large (4 positions, two-year terms)
- Member-at-Large (1 position, one-year term)
If you're interested in joining the Board of Directors, but you don't know exactly what that involves, you're invited to our Oct. 22 6:00pm board meet-and-greet (location TBA). Come out and talk to us about who we are and what we do. Ask questions. Offer suggestions. We're here to serve you and provide the ultimate Ultimate experience for you that we can. Snacks included! Please RSVP for the meet-and-greet with Vicky Yeung.
- Who: Everyone is welcome!
- What: Come on out and play some open pickup! Bring a light and a dark shirt, and teams will be made when everyone arrives.
- Cost: Free with your 2020 EUPA Membership! Day-of registration will be possible, but please register in advance to help us with numbers and planning.
- When: Two upcoming dates this winter:
- Where: Commonwealth Rec Centre, Field House (11000 Stadium Road NW)