Indoor Beginners Clinic
What you will learn: During this session our experienced volunteers we will use a mixture of instruction, drills, and game play to teach you the basics of Ultimate. During this time we will cover:
- Basic throwing technique
- Rules and how the game works
- Basic offensive and defensive concepts
Who: All participants 16 years of age and older wanting to learn the basics of playing Ultimate. This session is great for players who are new to our Summer League.
- For Youth players, also check out our Juniors Learn to Play Clinic
- When: April 10th, 4:00-6:00pm
- Where: Commonwealth Rec Centre, Field House (11000 Stadium Road, NW)
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for on site registration.
- What to bring: Athletic attire, clean running shoes, rubber/molded cleats or turf shoes, a water bottle
Sun, 2016/04/10 - 4:00pm