Partners and Sponsors
2020 Apparel Sponsor - VC Ultimate
VC Ultimate was created by ultimate players in Montreal, Canada in 1998 to fill a void in the market for ultimate apparel.
20 years later, and now headquartered in Toronto, their mission has remained the same: to produce team uniforms and apparel of the highest quality, while living up to our reputation for innovation, great customer service, and active community involvement.
VC continues to be our apparel sponsor for 2021 and is offering some sweet deals for EUPA and its members!
Here are some of the details:
- 10% off all products and team orders from EUPA members, clubs, and teams associated with EUPA (using discountcode EUPA10).
- VC will also be providing apparel and prizes for league and spirit winners, tournaments and other EUPA events.
Visit their website or reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime to get your team jersey/apparel orders started!
EUPA is very excited to now be partnering with Corona Station Physical Therapy to offer our members the following:
- AHS funded assessment guaranteed within 48 hours
- Up to $15 in free sundry items (ice packs, exercise bands, lacrosse balls, etc.)
- 20% additional off of sundry items beyond $15
- On field event coverage (for majority of events)
- Complimentary e-mail consultation to all members with Ehryn (Ehryn@coronaphysio.com) or Ashley (Ashley@coronaphysio.com)
They are conveniently located just off Jasper Avenue in downtown Edmonton, on the ground floor of the HSBC building.
#101 10055-106 Street Edmonton, AB
The Official Glove of EUPA - Layout Ultimate
- Find Layout Ultimate Gloves at upcoming tournaments and events!
- Use discount code "EUPA" to get 15% off of your total order
- You have the ability to customize your gloves with your team logo!
- "Layout Ultimate Gloves are the perfect choice for all types of players from youth, beginners, intermediate, touring players to the pros"
- Order a pair and find more information here
The City of Edmonton - Corporate Wellness Program
EUPA is now a member of the City of Edmonton Corporate Wellness Program. This program entitles EUPA members, their spouses and children under the age of 18 a 15% discount on a Multiple Admission Pass, or a 20% discount on an Annual or Continuous Monthly Membership at any City of Edmonton Recreation and Leisure Centre. To receive your discount bring photo ID and a print out of your EUPA profile showing a current EUPA membership when purchasing your Rec Centre membership
YMCA - Workplace Wellness Program
We have also Partnered with the YMCA and their Workplace Wellness Program, which includes:
- A 10% discount off YMCA memberships
- No joining fee - a savings of $85
- Free Child Minding - while you work out! Times available varies by location
- Over 60 adult programs and drop-in fitness classes
To receive the discount all you have to do is bring photo ID and a print out of your EUPA profile showing a current EUPA membership.
Legacy Committee - Since 2001
If you are interested in becoming a partner of EUPA please email email@example.com