Throughout the year, EUPA runs several Clinics to help players of all levels develop their skills. Clinics are typically run at no cost to participants and are an excellent way to meet new people in the community. EUPA runs clinics tailored to different levels and types of player. If your team is looking for more one-on-one coaching, check out our Community Coaching Program.
Beginners Indoor Clinic
Who: Anyone who is new to Ultimate or wanting to try it out. This clinic is a great way to try out Ultimate or to learn the basics before playing this summer.
- All participants must be 15 years of age or older. Any participant under 15 must have a parent or guardian complete a waiver (this can be done in person or email email@example.com to obtain one before hand).
- When: April 9, 4:00 to 6:00pm
- Where: Commonwealth Rec Centre, Field House (11000 Stadium Road NW)
What: During this session we will cover the basic skills of Ultimate, rules of play, simple strategy, and provide an opportunity to try out your new skills in game play.
- Be sure to wear comfortable athletic clothing, bring clean soft studded cleats or running shoes, and a water bottle.
- Who: Anyone who is new to Ultimate or wanting to try it out. This clinic is a great way to try out Ultimate or to learn the basics before playing this summer.