Edmonton Corporate Challenge
As you may have heard, EUPA is once again partnering with Edmonton Corporate Challenge. We are very excited to have this opportunity again but are going to need a little bit of help!
We are looking for several "Game Coordinator" volunteers for Corporate Challenge to following shifts:
- Friday, June 9 - 6:00PM to 9:30PM
- Saturday, June 10 - 8:00AM to 2:00PM
- Saturday, June 10 - 1:30PM to 8:00PM
Duties of a Game Coordinator
- Help captains with disc flip and clarify any rule questions before the start of games
- Make sure games start and at the sound of the horn
- Keep track of time for half-time and make sure teams start on time after half
- Review the modified Corporate Challenge rules prior to the games
- Assist with any rule or call questions during the game. Only if you are called in or to keep the game moving
- Keep track of score during the game and report scores to the Tournament Director after games
We are introducing a lot of new people to Ultimate and EUPA, this is a great opportunity to share the sport we all love. To sign up for one or more volunteer shifts please fill out our online form or contact Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Playing in the games and still want to volunteer? Check your game schedule here to see your availability.