2018 Summer League - Wednesday Registration Open!
- What/Who: July to August Summer league for recreational players. Each session is 8 weeks long. Sign up as an individual, a group, or a team!
- When: Wednesday nights July 4 to August 22 (8 weeks)
- Time: 7:00 to 9:00pm
- Where: Kaskitayo Sports Park (19 Ave & 109 St)
- Includes registration for league and a disc
- A valid 2018 Membership ($8) is required to register in this league
- League Discount: If you played in our Wednesday Spring league, you get 25% off the price of our Wednesday Summer League! email email@example.com to get the coupon code!
- 5-on-5 mixed recreational Ultimate (2:3 or 3:2 gender ratio determined by offense)
- League will follow the 11th Edition rules, with modified field size & less players
- Two games per night during round robin, one game per night during playoffs
- Teams will be put into initial divisions based on average team skill level, and will be re-tiered after each round robin
- If you have any requests regarding your team's ranking feel free to email us
- Playoffs and consolation-ranking games will take place over the last 3 weeks of league
Full team roster requirements:
- Minimum 8 players (min 3 of each gender), no maximum roster size
- Recommend 10-12 players per team
- Players must be 15 years of age and older to participate in this league
- Note: This is an adult league, however, however minors (15+) will be permitted to play with parental consent
- Individual, partner, or small group registration is also available for this league
- Registration: Wednesday Summer League registration will close June 27